My life has been consumed with something, ever since I was probably 12 yrs old. My teenage years it was sports, church activities, and volunteering. And since I've been out of high school I have been working, going to school, volunteering with youth, and working some more. I have seldom spent time focusing on the things that I want, instead I have spent time on the things that I should do and helping others. So my goal for myself is to find that healthy balance, try things that I have always wanted to try. My strongest desires I have always kept kind of secret, its obvious that I love working in the inner city. And I love working with youth soooo much. But my deepest desires I just don't share. With all that being said, I have decided to start pursuing this photography thing whole heartedly. Oh my goodness did I say that out loud. Well the reason that I love photography is that I love how photography can take you to that moment, when it happened. I look at my mom's old photos of our childhood and I can smell the scents in the air, and feel the warm fuzziness that was happening. This morning I went out at 6 am spent some time with God, and took some pics in downtown, midtown, and Guthrie.
No comments:
Post a Comment