Saturday, February 26, 2011

Please Pick Me Holli True

I want to attend Holli True's workshop simply because I am really funny, and if I went everyone would be cracking up the entire time.  Enough Said!

No really the reason that I want to attend the workshop is because I feel that attending would help as a jump start to my career as a photographer.  I just started taking pictures in November, and I have been hooked since then. I have always thought that I would love to do photography, but realistically I was really kinda scared.  I have given myself a 6 month time limit to really perfect my skills by taking classes, workshops, readings books(racking up a ton of library fines) and practicing like crazy.  

There are a ton of older photographers in my area that have been holding down the fort, taking those same posed photographs that have been used for years.  Not to disregard their work but seriously some one has got to change the game in my area.  I want to learn how to take pictures that will truly capture the true character of a person. I feel that the workshop would help me to not only develop my skills as a new business woman and a photographer, but will help me change the game here in Oklahoma.

So pick me, pick me, like a booger pick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment