Yesterday we tackled what the kiddies should wear, but today we are going to tackle senior portrait attire. My senior pictures weren't that great, but at the time I thought they were amazing. Now looking back I realize that every person that took their pictures at this studio, has the same exact poses, and usually the same exact outfits. When I say every one, I mean everyone, my brothers poses look the exactly the same as mine and they graduated in '95 & '96 and I graduated in '03. Every person is different, and like I mentioned in my last post my job is to capture your true personality. Senior pictures are something that most parents will have up in their houses for years, so why not put up a picture that really captures your personal style. I will always work with you on scouting locations, but something to consider is you always want your attire to match your location as well. I will gladly shop with you so that you will have beautiful outfits to wear on the day of your session. I also give every senior a packet that includes do's and don'ts for attire for your session.




Summer & Spring for The Ladies
No comments:
Post a Comment