A lot of people don't know what to wear when it comes to getting their pictures taken, and they definitely don't know what to dress their kiddos in. Seriously how many times have you stressed about getting your kids all in a specific matching striped shirt and you drive around to 3 different malls looking for the right size, and they end up not having the correct size so you have to settle with a different color shirt. Here's the thing everyone has their own personal style. Even if you are a 6 year old boy, you have certain clothes you like to wear. I like to capture real life photos so when it comes to dressing your kids for their session, just let them be themselves. My job is to capture your families personality not some made up image of what a "family portrait" should look like. The more comfortable kids are the easier they are going to be to work with. I can remember my mom putting me in uncomfortable dresses and shoes that I hated, just to go to take my pictures at the lovely Olan Mills. Now those of you who are fashionably illiterate and have no ideas what even looks good on your kid, below are some examples. Now if you are still confused, give me a call, and I will gladly help you out.
Just a small disclosure, I know your boys probably love rocking the shoes with little action figures and cartoon characters but definitely not a good idea for pictures.
For The Mini Divas
For The Lads

No comments:
Post a Comment