Thursday, May 5, 2011

I set a date

I have decided to do it, what you ask?  I have decided to set a date.............Not to get married silly, to launch JoAnna Johnson Portraits.  I told myself that I have 6months to learn and if I don't succeed or if I just lose interest, like I often do, I was going to quit.  For the last few months I have been practicing, reading, and learning everything from websites, to photoshop, to business plans, to understanding light.  I have spent countless hours in forums, and on my favorite photographers websites.  My family is 100% behind me with this endeavor.  I am not going to say the date because I know with life things can happen to delay the process.  So here we go, should be an exciting journey.  I am going to start blogging more consistently, and I am going to try to at least post one photo each day. So here is a shot from today, this is a high chair that is over 50 years old, that I got from a family friend. Boy do I have some great ideas for this bad boy.

Shot with my kit lens at 55mm, ISO-200, Aperture-5.6, & Shutter Speed-1/50

Alright till next, Peace  Love & Napyness.
-JSquared

No comments:

Post a Comment