Friday, May 6, 2011

Rest & Relaxation

Shot with my kit lens at 39mm, ISO-200, Aperture-8, & Shutter Speed-1/100

Breathe In......Breathe Out.........
Alright so it is pretty well known that I don't rest, neither do I relax. But today for change, I had nothing on my plate, no school, no work, no appointments, no problems.  I babysat one of the sweetest baby girls this morning, I might be a little bit partial because she is my cousin.  Anyways we had a pretty relaxed day. We went to breakfast, then to the park, after she went home I went to lunch with my mom, and then stopped by the Downtown Edmond Arts Festival.  I ended my afternoon with a 3 hr nap.  I had planned on getting a massage today, so that I could relax, but it seems that God had different plans.  This goes to prove that sometimes spending money on things to help you relax is not the way to go, sometimes you just need to allow yourself to experience a little bit of life.  Now this evening I working on my business plan, fun, fun right?  I mean, that's how most single 25 year olds spend their friday night.  I know that's super awkward to spend a Friday night alone but in order to get to the places that I want to be, I have to sacrifice.
Until next time!
JSquared

No comments:

Post a Comment