Here are some pictures I took of one of my favorite seniors that are a part of my club at Southeast High School. This girl was one of the first students I met when I started having Pulse Club at Southeast. She has always been super sweet, I absolutely adore her. She is preggo as well and carries it with so much grace. Pregnancy in high school girls is something that is on the rise, it seems like every week there is a new girl pregnant at my school that I work with and in the past year I have had three little cousins who have been pregnant all under the age of 20. Getting pregnant in high school is never a happy experience, and a lot of the girls you see the unhappiness all over their faces. But Rosa has never been that girl, she always is smiling and happy. And I would pay a million bucks to look this good preggo. I know she is going to be a great mom to baby Jayden, and I am so proud of her for finishing high school.
Can I just say I am praying for their poor dad, all 5 of these girls are gorgeous. He is going to have to start beating the guys off with a bat.






No comments:
Post a Comment